What We’ll Cover
Effective communication is a cornerstone of successful innovation in education. In this webinar, you’ll get expert tips and tools for communications planning, as well as real-world examples from districts across the country that are implementing blended and personalized learning.
- Learn how to foster a culture of communication that helps build support for your innovative programs
- Identify your key audiences and the best messengers for communicating with those audiences
- Hear the latest national message testing results on which words work well with parents, and which don’t
- Discover dozens of examples from real districts of communications tactics that worked, and that you can do in your district
- Understand that whether you are at the beginning of your journey, or well on your way innovating in your classrooms, it is never too late to build a communications strategy that will help you achieve your learning goals for your students